| Full time Certified Nurse Midwife |
Generations Ob/Gyn is seeking an expericenced CNM for full-time position. We have an established and growing Ob/Gyn private practice. We have two office locations along the shore in central New Jersey, one hour south of NYC. You will join (a male and female) board-certified Ob/Gyn physicians with AIUM accreditation.
We provide the full range of Ob and Gyn services including minor office surgery. Office equipment includes 3 late model GE ultrasound machines, fetal monitors, colposcopes and CO2 laser. We deliver at a Level 3 Hospital with full neonatal and Maternal Fetal Medicine services. In addition an OB/Gyn hospitalist is present 24/7. CNM duties include:
1. Performs primary and preventative women’s health services and disease management
2. Prepares and reviews case histories and obtains data through patient interviews
3. Participates in the provider on-call schedule
4. Performs routine in-patient deliveries and Participates in in-patient rounds
5. Performs office-based procedures with appropriate training
6. Educates patients on procedures performed and the importance of follow-up
7. Telephone call to patients
8. Maintains accurate EHR in compliance with our policies and applicable laws.
9. Prescribes medications and therapies for treatment and preventative care
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package. Qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter for review A.S.A.P.