| Certified Nurse Midwife|
MultiCare Health System
Bonney Lake, WA
At MultiCare we recognize Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Psychologists as an integral part of our medical community. You’ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates sharing your commitment to quality patient care. MultiCare is a recognized leader in the use of advanced technology and Epic, our Electronic Medical Record (EMR), keeps our staff better connected throughout the healthcare system.
MultiCare has a full time opening for a certified nurse midwife in East Pierce County. Office setting includes both obstetrical and gynecological patients. Hospital duties include deliveries, rounding on obstetrical patients, post-partum care and taking call for the group. The midwife will also work closely with the ObGyn's in the group in diagnosing and treating women with acute and chronic obstetrical and gynecological illnesses. Experience is preferred and new grads with at least 4 years of L&D RN experience will be considered.
• Open to new grads who have at least 4 years of experience as an L&D RN
• Completion of a program recognized by the American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM) whereby a person is eligible to take the ACNM or ACC certificate examination
• ACNM or ACC certification as a Certified Nurse-Midwife or a Certified Midwife, with compliance with ACNM regulations for Continued Competency Assessment
• Licensed in the state of WA as a CNM by the time of employment
• Board certified by the time of employment
• DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
• Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
Please visit our website to apply for position #38966 online at https://jobs.multicare.org/nursemidwife.
Competitive salary, full array of benefits and a great location make this an ideal choice for the provider who is looking to experience the best of Northwest living from big-city amenities to the pristine beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors.
Based in Tacoma, WA (near Seattle), MultiCare Health System is a leading-edge, integrated, not-for-profit healthcare organization made up of five hospitals including Allenmore Hospital, Auburn Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital, Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital and Tacoma General Hospital. As one of America’s “10 Best Integrated Healthcare Systems,” MultiCare includes numerous primary care and urgent care clinics, multi-specialty centers, Hospice, Home Health and Behavioral Health services. Founded in 1882, MultiCare has grown to a 12,000+ person health system committed to serving community needs.
MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or age.