Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Breath of Life is seeking a full-time or part-time CNM to join its team! A strong CNM candidate will be passionate and possess specific personal qualities. The individual must be one who:
- is motivated and seeking an autonomous practice
- values birth centers and the birth center model of care
- has an understanding and respect for physiological birth
- has a strong belief in a low-tech, high-touch and low-intervention midwifery model of care
- values the result of new research and welcomes the process of creatively incorporating it into care
- desires to be a part of a hard-working, innovative and collaborative team
Applicants with experience are preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply.
Breath of Life is located in Tampa Bay, recently named the "best place to live in Florida" by the popular review site Niche.
Our CNMs provide full scope prenatal/postnatal and birth care as well as well-woman GYN care in our CABC-accredited birth center with 3 private waterbirth suites.
Breath of Life is part of a larger faith-based not-for-profit organization and is looking to hire practitioners who share Christian beliefs. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include professional liability and health care insurance as well as vacation time, NRP/BLS certifications, and CME time and allowance.
In its thirteenth year, Breath of Life is about to welcome its 1,400th baby at the center and is expecting ongoing growth and presence within the community!
Please send resume with a cover letter addressing why you are interested in the birth center setting to: email@example.com
About Breath of Life Women's Health & Birth Center
In its thirteenth year, Breath of Life Women's Health & Birth Center provides full scope nurse-midwifery services including gynecological and maternity health care with a focus on natural childbirth. Located in Florida's beautiful Tampa Bay area, Breath of Life is a faith-based, not-for-profit women's healthcare practice.