Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Seeking a Certified Nurse-Midwife to join our team.
1. Provide full-scope Midwifery Care
2. Offer many birth choices including water birth, home birth, birth center birth, hospital birth and TOLAC
3. Are allowed enough time to provide excellent care to all clients
4. Promote client autonomy
5. Believe Out-of-Hospital birth is safe for low-risk people
6. Are part of a larger mission to Improve Birth Choice in New Jersey and beyond.
* Full-time position - approximately 1.5 days of call/week that includes a weekend rotation
* Benefits include malpractice insurance, ACNM membership paid, health insurance, paid vacation and more
* competitive salary with additional compensation when working beyond normally scheduled hours
New Jersey license with prescriptive authority for CNM and New Jersey RN license
At least one year of experience providing full-scope Midwifery care
Reside within 40 minutes of both the Madison and the Mount Olive offices
Additional Salary Information: additional compensation for covering vacations, doing extra office hours that can easily bring income up to $130,000
Internal Number: 2-2021
About Midwives of New Jersey
Our Midwife-owned practice provides full spectrum of Midwifery services including home, birth center and hospital births and well-woman gynecology We are client-focused Midwives proud to follow the Midwifery model of care. We are looking for staff Midwives and Nurse-Practitioners who would like to join us in providing high quality, patient-centered care to our clientele.