Use this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.
Search Results: 699 Jobs
Loading... Please wait.
Heart & Hands Midwifery & Family Healthcare
Hugh Chatham Health
Elkin, North Carolina
Molokai General Hospital
Liberty Women OBGYN
Jersey City, New Jersey
Seven Sisters Midwifery & Community Birth Center
Texas Tech HSC El Paso
El Paso, Texas
Mendocino Community Health Center, Inc
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Southern Crescent Women's Healthcare
Pomerene Hospital & Medical Group
Loading... Please wait.
Expand Show Other Jobs
Job Saved Save Job
Case Manager or Social Worker (CM or SW)
As a Social Worker you will have:
- Master's Degree in Social Work from an accredited college or university
- If required by state practice laws, current Social Work license (MSW) or eligibility
- Experience in the provision of Social Service preferred in inpatient medical rehabilitation
- Social Service related experience in a health care setting desirable, such as acute care and/or rehabilitation
- Must have clinical experience working with individuals, families and groups.
- Must have a working knowledge of basic services provided by various health and welfare organizations in the community
- Current CPR certification, if required by the facility assigned to.
- Knowledge and skills necessary to provide services appropriate to the age of the residents served.
- Computer skills and knowledge of basic computer program
- Must have strong leadership skills
As a Case Manager / CM you will have:
- Appropriate minimum degree for preferred licensure or certification or commensurate experience in a related healthcare field.
- Healthcare professional licensure required as Registered Nurse, or LVN or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Social Worker (LSW).
- Appropriate certification in Case Management preferred; for example, Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC); Association of Rehabilitation Nurses (ARN) certification.
- Clinical experience preferably in med-surg and post acute care settings
- Good organizational skills, time management skills and analytical ability in order to interpret information and carry out duties independently.
- Incumbent shall have demonstrated progressive responsibility in previous job roles, positive communication skills and basic computer word processing ability.
- Knowledge of reimbursement benefits and requirements including but not limited to Medicare, Medicaid and managed care is required.
- Must have good organizational skills, time management skills and analytical ability in order to interpret information and carry out duties independently.
About Kindred Hospitals
More Jobs from This Employer